Organic Seo Platinum Plus
Organic SEO Platinum Preparation
Our best package includes the monthly creation of diversified content, multiple site posts, and on-page optimization suited for businesses that have a bigger target market and needs to be more competitive in search.
Recommended Campaign Length: 6 Months
Keywords Targeted: Up to 40 Keywords
Keyword Group: Maximum of 8
Monthly Search Volume (2,000 per group): Up to 16,000 (total for all keywords)
- 93% of online experiences start with a search engine
- 75% of online users never click past the first page of the search results
- 33% of clicks happen on the first result
SITE ASSESSMENT AND INTAKE
We audit your client's online presence, gather information about your client's goals.
KEYWORD RESEARCH & ROADMAP CREATION
We research the best keywords for our clients to bring the fastest and most effective results. You approve our keyword recommendations that target audience and drive revenue
Extensive on-page optimization including Google tools, copywriting, tags, headers, metadata, and URLs.
Blog posts, press releases, and offline articles for link building written in your style and for your approval.
REPORTING & LINK BUILDING
Monthly Executive Summary Reports and continued link building through off-page article submission.
Below are the key access requirements we need to effectively start the campaign.
Here are the access requirements:
- Access to Website Admin
- Access to Website CPanel (if available)
- Access to Search Console (if already existing)
- Access to Analytics Account if already existing
- Access to Google Tag Manager (if already existing)
- Access to directories where the client already published listings
FEATURES THAT MAKE YOU LOOK GOOD:
- Extensive pre-campaign site audit and keyword research, grouping and mapping
- Track your campaign rankings, and give clients access to view keyword rankings, website traffic reports, Google SERP report and other data as part of their campaigns.
- Monthly rank building: Site Assessment Report, On-Page Report, Monthly Executive Summary Report